Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer wine

It's summer in Seattle which means a) sunshine (well, eventually) b) no busy season and c) as a result of both: happy hours outside. There's a slight misconception that us crazy people in this accounting profession drink more during busy season but I would beg to differ. I think we start drinking on April 15, then take a week or so to catch up on a serious sleep deficit and THEN spend the summer catching up to our real life which often times entails many, many happy hours and barbecues with friends. Lately I've partaken in my fair share of these catching up with friends events... there's been a lot of wine and a lot of laughter. And it's made even better by spending the time soaking up the sun on a patio. Funny to think that in Arizona, I took the sitting on the patio thing for granted. Too bad I didn't totally document all of the good wine I've had lately but here are a couple of shots I've managed to take...




The above glass was a merlot. Perfectly light and great for a red, summer wine.

No comments: