Monday, July 12, 2010

Evidence of a Tired Dog.

After spending the day at the Favorite Place Saturday and hiking 9 miles yesterday coupled with beach time, I had an extremely exhausted pup on my hands... I was CRACKING up. Pictures tell the story best:

An unusual sleeping position in the car on the way to the beach after hiking.

Completely passed out cold in the sun.

Once we got home from the beach, I told her to go potty. This is what I got. Immediately sleeping on grass.

I took a shower and came out to find her laying like this. Snoring. Looks comfortable, eh?

Another angle of the comfortable position.

Once I blow dried my hair, I told her to come downstairs with me. Evidently, she could only make it down a few and stopped to sleep on the bottom steps.

And after eating dinner (which she barely wanted to do because of the effort it took.... a CRAZY phenomenon given that this is the dog who eats in 2.5 seconds), she passed out again. Before even making it to her bed. I'd say she was pretty wiped out.

No comments: