Friday, July 23, 2010

Running and running...

This week was a GREAT week for running. I got in 3 really good runs without any pain. Yes! That's the goal every week for my running days. This week I ran Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday I biked.

The run on monday: 6.18 miles. Pretty good.

Tuesday I did a shorter run: 5 miles. Thursday I did a little over 7 miles. I forgot to take a picture of that one. Not like the pictures are that entertaining but I figure it's a little bit better to have some hard evidence rather than listen to me ramble and ramble about my runnings... My runs on Monday and Tuesday were both at about a 6 minute mile pace. On Thursday I added in more interval training. Gotta love those intervals.
To stop talking about the running, here are a couple of shots of some more summer flowers that I thought were pretty cool looking:


No comments: