Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pictures from beach day.

As promised, here are the additional pictures I took with my camera from the beach earlier this week. Crossing my fingers that we will get more of the same later today.... there is no better place to be than this gorgeous area of Washington state when the sun is shining.

From our spot on Madison beach, a shot of 520- the floating bridge that connects Seattle to the eastside (of Lake Washington for those of you who don't live here).

A shot out to the hills of the south.

As I soon found out, it was quite frigid. But once you got used to it, it was pretty refreshing on a hot day.

Running back to the towel so I could lay down, soak up some sun and get warm!!

As we were heading home, I snapped a shot of Madison beach where we just were from the 520 bridge. The beach is just to the right of those tall buildings.

And a completely clear shot of Mount Rainier. Absolutely never ceases to amaze me with its stunning beauty on the clear days here.

No comments: