Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Hair.

Friday I had an appointment to spend a couple of hours at the salon. I was getting my highlights "updated" as is typical every 6-8 weeks and I was also getting my hair chopped. I love my salon and the girl that I go to so it's always fun to spend a couple of hours there.

After I left the salon, I went back to work for a while which was EXCRUTIATING. It was GORGEOUS outside. 80 degrees, sunny. And driving on the boulevard, the beaches were just jam packed. But, alas, I was a good girl... actually I was more just motivated by the fact that I had a workout at the gym later that afternoon and had to be there anyway (which is in the same building as my office). While at the gym, I had the idea to snap a couple of hair pictures... of course, I remembered AFTER my workout so I apologize for the post workout hair. It was way better before. Oh well.

Picture #1 of the short hair.

And the other side. I'll try to remember to take more pictures this weekend once it's not so post-workout funky. I kinda like it this length. It's fun, light and summery.

No comments: