Monday, August 1, 2005

It's Monday and you know what that means

It means that Sunday night I didn't sleep. I think it's all in my head now. Ugh. We were tired and falling asleep at 9:30 p.m. so we went to bed. I woke up wide awake thinking it was 5 a.m. at 11:30 p.m. And then proceeded to stay awake until 2 a.m. Then we woke up at 5 a.m. So, really, not too bad- I will take five hours any day... although, of course, 8 is optimal. But the good thing is, I got into the office today at 7 a.m. (Tim, of course, beat me. He left at 5:30 a.m. and got to his office at 6 a.m.).

I was freaking out around 1 a.m. because I started thinking about our wedding for some reason and then I realized we still don't have our wedding pictures and that the last time I talked to the guy (right before we moved here) he said that would be done in two weeks. He was also in the process of closing his business (he said he was going to only do weddings out of his home). So for some reason, at 1 a.m. that made me really nervous. We've already paid for our pictures and if he's closed his business, how would we ever track him down? He seemed like a really nice guy and he's done weddings for people we know but for some reason last night I got a bad feeling about the whole thing.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Jenn - I've got a great shower pic of you two if that will help :=) ! We saw
your wonderful wedding video a couple of weeks ago, it's really fabulous! You did everything up right! You've even got a pic of John lower on this page dismantalling the framework over the cake in the pic with you, Trav and Rachel at the brunch and dismantalling party! Reminds me of the wonderful event! Have a great summer, and don't you guys become workaholics!!

Jenn said...

Thanks Carol! I'm glad you liked the video... my cousin's husband did it... I thought he did a great job especially considering that he is not a professional... It's hard to believe everything was a year ago!!

trish said...

You better track him down asap!