Monday, August 8, 2005

I just wonder what kind I am

Yesterday I was told that I am a car by Tim. He was explaining to me that some people buy cars that require a lot of maintenence and work and some cars you buy don't require much work at all.

Well, I USED to be a car that required a lot of extra maintence and work but now I am a better car. I don't require as much work-according to Tim.

I hope that even as a high maintenence car I was still a lemon-y version of a Mercedes SLK500. I could totally deal with being compared to a car if I was this car. And, by the way, I would totally love one of these cars... but if I say that too much around Tim, I might revert back to being the high maintenence car that I supposedly used to be. (But on a less high maintenence note, I am not picky. I would also take a VW toureg, any kind of a BMW, a Lexus 300, or a Volvo...)

6 comments:

Tim said...

I never said you were a car!! You just asked me what high maintenance meant, and that was my best explaination. If I had to compare you to a car though you would undoubdtedly be a convertible Audi TT!!

Jenn said...

You know exactly what you said and you DID say that. You know it, too! Don't lie. Even if you didn't say it (which you did so this sentence is pointless) you still were COMPARING me to a car. You said I used to be high maintenence and then proceeded with the comparison to a car. But your exact sentence started with "You are like one of those cars that people buy and have to put a lot of work into. But now you're a better car...one that you buy that doesn't require as much work." I'm glad I've improved to an Audi TT. What was I before?

Tim said...

You've always been an Audi TT to me...the car that I love the most!!

MomB said...

Tim, you are definitely a WINNER all the way!!!!!!

P1 said...

This is interesting.

rachel said...

now the important question is what kind of car am i? i would like to be a mercedess G500, but would that mean i have a big rear end? maybe i should be something more practical, like a prius...