Sunday, October 5, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 10.5.2014

After a late morning start (little guy woke up at 8:30am?!), we had a minor meltdown while putting on clothes: 


Later rooting on the chiefs (who lost, boo...but sidenote ROYALS, what?! Yeah!) 


Owen stole my phone and took some selfies saying "ball!"


After naptime we decided to go for a little hike. Owen all ready to go (hat covers all our favorite teams for the day):



I carried B...


...and Justin got the big guy.


Sadly we did not make it all the way to the top as it appears I have somehow injured my foot. It's been bugging me for a while but seems to come and go. Could be a stress fracture but hopefully not. It's mostly just super annoying as I don't like to be slowed down. Owen was happy to hike though!


We picked up Oliver on the way home and Oliver and Owen took a matching selfie...duck lips!

No comments: