Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 10.21.2014

Today mama and B went to the gym while Owen got to play at Miss Collette's (the first thing he said this morning when he got up was GO! Meabing, go there). 

B and I had a blast with poppy and of course Owen had a ball too.

We got home just before naptime and Owen stole my phone. He captured me changing a blowout of Bennett's.


It was so bad it required a new outfit. I had to prop B up to go get one. He was mad because he wanted food! Like 5 minutes ago, lady! Come on, your boobies are my servants! 


And then because it still wasn't happening fast enough, the feet started kicking. Of course mean mom thought it was cute, hence the pictures. I hardly ever get any of him grumpy! 


After nap, brother cuddles with O rocking his big boy undies (for several hours and no accidents!) AND a couple of pees and one poop in the potty. Yes!


Owen kissing B's heard where he has an owie (aka a gash that Owen caused by chucking a truck at him yesterday. Apparently the remorse came today).



And later, the chunky monkey resting. Can't get enough of his little Buddha rolls. 

No comments: