Monday, October 20, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 10.20.2014

It was a super rainy day here which is always entertaining. And by that I mean long. Loooooong. Trying to entertain the toddler indoors all day? Yuck. If I didn't have the babe and if it wasn't such a down pour, we would have been putting on rain boots. Instead, we played inside all day. Balls, trains, Legos, cooking, and selfies when we got desperate!


Family selfie just before Owen's naptime. Poppy was tired from riding his bike 22 miles to work for the first time today (!!) and I was just tired from the morning...and night. Both kids slept through the night (!!) but of course they have trained me to wake up every 3 hours...and not be able to go back to sleep. B slept from 8:30pm to 4am. Then 4:30-7:30. I will take it!! Hopefully it wasn't a fluke.





After our awkward family photos, Owen got a hold of my camera to take a couple of pictures- a selfie and then a photo of poppy and B. Now we are crashing.... Days like today are days where I doubt myself as a mom. I think that is a different post entirely, which I will write one of these days. We are all a little beat up (B literally as he got hit by Owens truck), but Owen went right to sleep. It may have been because he asked 150000 times today to go to Miss Collette's and I told him we would go right when he woke up tomorrow...but I'm just going to ignore that for now! 


No comments: