Friday, October 24, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 10.24.2014

After a rather exhausting night last night (thanks baby B!) and an ornery toddler this morning (who woke up too early), I was more than happy to drop Owen off at Miss Collette's for a couple of hours while Bennett and I headed to the gym.  While there, one of the other trainers caught this picture (aka: how we do planks):


We (well, I) survived a workout and we headed home to get O. He went down for a nap and I captured a picture of B just hanging on the couch.


After nap, we had a little scare. Or rather, I did. We woke Owen up because it was after 3, and he was a disaster. Would not stop crying and only wanted to be held by me. He was cuddling with me and kind of started hacking and I looked at Justin who looked at me and said "he's going to throw up." Yep, exactly what I was thinking! At which point I won horrible mom of the year award and passed him off to justin. I just cannot deal with barf. I have issues. Justin took him in by the sink and grabbed a bowl. Then asked him if he wanted a snack and he did, so we were like ok! Turns out he was just crabby, and probably needed more sleep. Phew. I have I serious puke phobia that I need to get over. 

A little while later, Owen was fine and ready to go outside to "push" (ie: swing on the swing set).


After that, we turned on the royals game and were entertained by that and Owen. Owen was hunching over going "tweet tweet" all around the room. It was hilarious. No clue really what he was doing - acting like a bird??- but it was dang funny.



Bennett started to lose it, so he went straight to the bath which always calms him down. He kicked in there for literally probably 45 minutes. Maybe that means he will sleep tonight! 


Got his festive pjs on, and now we are all ready to crash at 9pm. Although Owen had been in bed since 8pm and I can still hear him singing (when he needs sleep the most he never falls right to sleep). And, B is still nursing. Fingers crossed for a restful night. 

But either way, GO ROYALS! 

No comments: