Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 10.28.2014

At 6am this morning I pulled B in to bed with me because he was fussing. I figured he was hungry, but he didn't really eat anything and instead just nestled in to my arms. Apparently he just wanted to be held (heart melting). 



After dropping O off at the nanny's, poppy and I went to workout (which B slept completely through), then we headed to his two month doctor appointment where everything looked great. He was 13 pounds 13 oz and 25 inches long. In comparison, Owen was 12 pounds 9 oz and 24 inches long at the same age (albeit about a week and a half earlier due to when the appointments fell). Also of note: although B is looking to be bigger than O, he has a smaller head. Ha! 

Below: on the exam table. Who can resist those baby buns and rolls?!


Later: B saying "smile now Bro, I'm going to be bigger than you...watch out!"


And one more of the twinsies today (yes, I'm that mom that dressed them the same...I only have this luxury for a few years so I am going to take full advantage!)

No comments: