Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 10.22.2014

After somewhat of a crazy morning, B and I finally got home mid afternoon (O was at Miss Collette's as Justin and I had a early meeting that was not suitable for crazy toddlers). After a conference call, I decided to hop on the bike (I'm slightly obsessed!) Here was my adorable view:

Meanwhile I was a sweaty mess.


After Owen woke up from his nap, we headed to get him. We ended up hanging out a while. Here's O with his "brother" Aaron. 


And Bennett got cuddles from Miss Collette...along with a quick snooze.


Once we got home, got the boys a little dinner, then it was bathtime. You know, the nightly ritual. But this time I stuck Bennett in there too for their first bath (of many) together. Didn't last long as I was essentially holding B up (so got a bath of my own), but it was super cute. Love these two turtles.!

No comments: