Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Today history was made...at least in our household

I am SO excited. Like bubbly excited. For the stupidest reason. Probably like how parents get excited when they potty train their kids or their kids do something really great. I might have to post about this thing before I post about our weekend. Mainly because I am lazy and haven't put the pictures of the weekend on my computer yet but also because I'm so excited about this new thing, stupid as it may be, that I might just have to post about it and SOON! But it's so dumb and really kind of disgusting that I am still debating...check back later.

I'm going to go drink a Dr. Pepper. I am getting back into my bad habit of drinking soda a lot. Ugh.

2 comments:

P1 said...

Okay, this is definitely a teaser post. When are you going to deliver the goods?

Jenn said...

I guess I will post about it soon... I am kind of regretting this post because it really isn't that exciting (just to Tim and I) and it's somewhat gross so I "the post" will probably be a disappointment.