Monday, July 25, 2005

Third time's a charm

Last night marked three consectutive Sunday nights where we couldn't sleep. WHAT. IS. OUR. PROBLEM?

Time we first went to bed, feeling tired: 10:30 p.m.
Times I got out of bed between 10:30-12:00: 5
Time the clock said the last time I looked: 2:23 a.m.
Time the alarm went off this morning: 5:30 a.m.

Really I am not feeling too bad...nothing like last week at this time. Hopefully no major wave of exaustion will sweep over me in the next 8 hours. Right now I feel pretty good. I guess maybe I just didn't need sleep. I just feel bad for keeping Tim awake.

Traffic this morning was awesome! Our weekend was so fun, too...I will post about it later-I have pictures! Oh, and I just looked at my calendar and realized that Tim and I have been married for 10 months today... we don't really keep track of the months thing but I really can't believe we are this close to a year. Last year at this time I was so stressed out. And I mean stressed and freaking out in the biggest senses. Loved the experience of the wedding craze, but I'm so glad that it's now and not then.

2 comments: