Saturday, July 30, 2005

From last weekend to this Saturday...

There is nothing better than a clean house. Unfortunately, I have been unable to motivate myself with this statement for the last 5 weeks. But today I did! Tim had to work today so he left at 5 a.m. I got up at 6:30 a.m. and cleaned until 10 a.m. Yes, it really was that dirty! So, now I am really happy because our house is finally clean!

Back to Tim working, I just want to brag about him a bit. I am so proud of him. He is such a hard worker and so nice to the people that he works with. A 'team player' is I guess what you would call him. He worked 11 hour days Monday through Thursday and then yesterday he didn't get home until 8 p.m. because of a huge project they were trying to finish for Penn (the tennis balls)-a 12 1/2 hour day! So he is already up to around 56 hours on the week and today he went in at 6 a.m. to finish up the Penn project and to get their inventory ready for auditors (like me!) to come this week. So he is probably going to end up working close to 70 hours this week. I worked 45 hours and I didn't think that was too shabby but compared to him it definitely is... he is amazing.

Later today I think I am going to take him to this tasty little hip place I had lunch at with some ladies from work this week. It's called Pita Jungle and it's a big hit with vegetarians (although they have non-vegetarian stuff too) and everything is all natural, organic, and healthy. It's so great! Then I think we might look at some more houses and just do whatever we feel like. We might go play golf tomorrow...

I procrastinated all week in getting up the pictures from last weekend. So, as promised, though quite late, here they are. Our dresser finally came in last Saturday and we went to the Diamondbacks game last Saturday night... if I would've posted these pictures on Monday, I would've had more details but this will suffice especially since I am posting this a week late... it was a fun weekend- we'll leave it at that.

No comments: