Thursday, July 28, 2005

Lunch for breakfast?

I am sleepwalking today...it's one of those days where you feel like you just are never fully with it. Not like dead tired but just not altogether there. So, being that I'm like this today, I had the weirdest breakfast I've probably ever had. It seems kind of like something you would eat if you were pregnant (and, just to clarify, I AM NOT pregnant).

1st course: Kashi TLC ranch crackers (I think I ate more this morning than I packed to eat for my ACTUAL lunch)
2nd course: Several carrots (I ate a few while I was packing a bag for my ACTUAL lunch...again)
3rd course: Was going to have toast but then decided it would be better as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
4th course: Several big bites of Tim's cinnamon roll (dessert for me?)
5th course: Huge mug of green tea

Yummy... the more I think about it the more disgusting it sounds. I feel so gross right now. But tomorrow's Friday and since today is the DAY BEFORE the best day of the week, it doesn't really matter that I just consumed the weirdest breakfast ever and actually enjoyed it.

Update: CRAP for lunch
So today at work I had some TLC ranch crackers, carrots, and a granola bar for lunch. I didn't bring a lot because I knew we were having a birthday party for July birthdays here. What I DIDN'T know was that I would eat the biggest piece of cake I've ever seen in my life. And yes, I ate it all. It was white cake with strawberry filling and it was coated with frosting. It was probably 5 inches by 5 inches. It probably had 600 calories in itself...I feel so disgusting now!!! So, healthiness has gone out the door from minute one today. Yuck. And tonight I will probably eat more crap because I always do at night... Oh well, at least it was an enjoyable piece of cake. But now I need to run a marathon so that my thighs don't show the enjoyment.

No comments: