Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Question of the day...

for anyone who has a clue or a guess.

Are motorcyclists just plain out stupid or are they just somewhat suicidal and riding their motorcyle is like their last ride before their death?

I think riding motorcycles is dumb in the first place but I don't really care what other people like to do. But please, people be smart enough to wear a helmet! I see no helmets more often than I do. I actually see helmets so seldomly that I have to blink twice to make sure my eyes are ok when I see someone wearing one. In addition most people on the bikes I see are wearing just shorts and a t-shirt--on the freeway! Oh and by the way, I pass at LEAST one motorcycle accident a day. I really think these guys (or girls) have a death wish.

1 comment:

rachel said...

i don't like motercylces either. i girls riding on the back wearing no helmet, tank tops, and flip flops. I think I would like to have a shoe on if my leg is going to be scraping against the pavement if we crash.