Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding recap

I have been dreading doing these posts for, oh, I don't know a month now... ok, maybe not quite that long but for a while. Not because I don't want to relive them- THAT part sounds fun. But mostly because every day there for about 10 days was so full of so much going on that to remember every thing takes a lot of work and to sort through all of the pictures takes a lot of work (and also, yes, I am being dramatic). If I'm being totally honest, I just wanted to savor in the moment of being a newlywed (oh, right, and that small detail of coming back to work and digging through the 20 piles that culminated while I was away meant that I had no time to even think about my blog. Wait, I had time, but I had no capacity once I finally got some free time in the past two weeks since I've been back). So, here we are now and things have calmed down. Alas, here's the post that will be your go-to as we march through the events that were our pre-wedding, wedding, reception. Click on each link below to see each post as I get them up.

The first day.

The second day...rehearsal, sort of.

The Wedding Day, Getting ready.

The wedding day... It's all in the details.

The wedding day.... pictures, pictures, and more pictures.

The wedding day... the ceremony.

The wedding day... post ceremony happy hour.

The wedding day... more and more and MORE pictures, and finally a chance to relax.

The wedding... the next day, the party!

No comments: