Monday, September 5, 2011

The wedding day...It's all in the details

I've gotten several requests on the "details" of the wedding ceremony for those who weren't there. There really isn't a whole lot to show but I do have some pictures (again, from our amazing photographer, Tara, of Red Thread Images). Most of the "in the details" part came in to play at our reception at the winery the following day but, here's some to all of you that wanted a peek:


The jewelry: keeping with the black and white theme of the dress.


The dress.


Close up of the sash, for those of you who asked.


...And the shoes.


The front door of Justin's grandma's house held our invitations and a single red rose... note that I did not design this at all, this is all thanks to Justin's mom.


My flowers- again, I have to give our awesome florist props for this... I just said I wanted a "red-ish bouquet with a black sash." And told him to go to town. Also note that he was a new florist... about a week out from our wedding we got a call that the guy we'd met with way back when had quit, SO, yeah. Luckily, I was a pretty low maintenance bride and really didn't care or have specific things I wanted. Since I did have low expectations and just didn't care, it made me love everything so much more because I didn't know what I was getting!


Our violinist and guitar player... they were AMAZING. If anyone in the Seattle area needs recommendations, I'll get you their information.


Ring bearer pillow carrying the boys' two rings... (will talk about this more in the actual ceremony post).


And the set up of the ceremony site... thanks to my parents and brother who worked hard to get it perfect! More "details" to follow in a later post...the ceremony!

No comments: