Friday, January 20, 2006

Tonight's total

11 piles. Why am I even surprised anymore? However, due to the lack of food this morning, the piles were substantially smaller even though there were more than last night. But in case anyone was wondering, that brings the grand total to 42 piles I have met and cleaned up. I'm now 75% finished with the 2nd bottle of resolve and I've used 3.5 rolls of paper towels.

And I am really optimistic that perhaps it was bad food because I just fed them the new good food and they CHOWED. Which they haven't done in about 5 days. And I mean chowed. Like devoured. Like they were starving...which I'm sure they realistically are. And they aren't huddled over in the puke position yet when the past five days after I've fed them, they've remained in that position all night.

So, I'm crossing my fingers that I'm onto something with this new food stuff. Although in some ways that would just make me feel like the most terrible person/cat mom on the planet. I would have been the sole responsibile party for the past 5 days of throwing up because I gave them bad food and made them eat it. At this point though, anything to stop the barfing would be like finding out as a little kid that Santa Claus IS real and you get to live with him FOR A WHOLE YEAR. In the north pole. With Rudolph. No school, just get to play with toys all day. Even if I'm the worst person in the world for giving them bad food, if that means no more barf I DON'T CARE. I will publically admit that I am terrible. Just stop this madness barfing PLEASE. I'm getting desperate and more and more convinced that kids are a definite, 100% NO WAY, Jose. Thanks, anyway, for asking.

2 comments:

Erin Logan said...

I know this is bad, but I can picture you running around your house with a bottle of resolve and cleaning up piles of puke and I just have to laugh...I've never had a pet before (not even a goldfish) and the thought that they puke that much is unreal!! It sounds like such a nightmare! I'm so sorry that you have to clean up all of that puke...that's SO gross! (Does Tim clean it up too? If not, you should share the experience with him...it could be really bonding...!)

Just a quick note about the kids things...I'm not sure kids regularly puke as much as cats when they are sick...don't totatlly write them off yet...

Jenn said...

Yeah, Tim cleans up...he usually does it all...he's so good. But he's been out of town in CA the past 2 weeks, so...I'm it. Cats don't usually puke this much. It's really very odd.