Monday, January 9, 2006

A stolen idea

Rachel just posted this meme on her blog the other day. I struggle to come up with things to post about and this looked fun, so here you are (Thanks, Rachel!):
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Umm...I really don't remember. Tim is going to be embarrassed.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
5. What did you have for breakfast? An orange and a ziploc bag of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal in the car on my way to work.
6. What is your middle name? Lyn (yes, with one 'n.' I'm told that's weird).
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I'm really into Greek food right now.
8. What foods do you dislike? Cows and pigs
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? I am obsessed with tortilla chips
10. What type of car do you drive? Mini Cooper Sport
11. Favorite item of clothing? I really love this blue sweater I just bought. And I'm currently in love with my new Seven jeans and I just discovered Express editor pants (I highly recommend them...they are much cheaper than BR and they look fantastic!)
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Europe (London, France, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Ireland...) or Tahiti
13. What color is your bathroom? The walls are white but my decorations are sage green and ivory.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I always love Banana Republic
15. Where would you like to retire to? I would love to have a summer house in the Colorado rockies and a winter house in Arizona, California, or Hawaii.
16. Favorite time of the day? Morning
17. What was your most memorable birthday? Probably my 18th...although I don't know why exactly that one sticks out in my memory.
18. Where were you born? In a hospital.
19. Favorite sport to watch? College basketball and professional football (specifially, I love watching the Kansas Jayhawks, North Carolina Tarheels, the Chiefs, and the LA dodgers [baseball]...just kidding. Tim probably just had a heart attack. I actually like the New York Yankees). Oh and I love watching tennis.
20. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide
21. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke or Dr. Pepper...remember the bubble post?
22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning...I get grumpy at night sometimes.
23. What is your shoe size? 7
24. Do you have any pets? 2 cats-Berkeley and Emerson
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor or interior designer
26. When is your birthday? Sometime in April.

No comments: