Saturday, January 14, 2006

Another example of how much I hate the DMV

It's Saturday morning at freaking 7 a.m. Usually I would be awake at this time so it isn't a big deal. But this morning I was particularly unwilling to get out of bed because I picked up Tim from the airport last night at around 10:40 (his plane was an hour late getting in). So, we didn't hit the sack until about 12:30 a.m. So, getting up at 6 a.m. to shower and get ready to go to the DMV was a challenge.

As we are looking online for directions on how to get to the only DMV in the west valley that is open on Saturdays, we see the FINE print that any Saturday before a Monday the DMV is closed. Monday just happens to be Martin Luther King day... although I don't have Monday off work so I don't think that is very fair for the DMV to be closed if I have to work. So, all of that build up for nothing. Grr.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Jen - You are so sweet. Can you please email me with your new email address?
Thanks so much! Carol (and Vanna!)

Jenn said...

Sure thing, Carol. I think I still have your email in my old email address contact list. I will check to make sure and send you my new one.