Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Let's play the numbers game

Number of times I dropped my cell phone today on a concrete surface (one being in the middle of a crowd. Nice.): 2
Number of Amoxcillian tablets (500 mg each) I took for no apparent reason yesterday: 4 [Yes, it appears that I was a drug user. My dentist cancelled my appointment to fill my teeth FIVE MINUTES before I was supposed to be there. Classy. And since I have a heart murmur I have to take the drugs AN HOUR before the actual appointment. I was doped up.]
Number of minutes of my drive to work yesterday: 55
Number of minutes of my drive home from work yesterday: 70 (!!)
Number of minutes of my drive to work today: 55
Number of puke piles I have picked up in the past 24 hours: 26 (not an exaggeration. There were 8 when I got home tonight. And I almost just had one more...Emerson was on the verge, Berkeley is also in position. So I wait to add to the number. I am going to go certifiably INSANE. I hate this. It is making me crazy).
Number of bottles of Resolve I have used on the puke: 1.5
Number of rolls of paper towels I have used: 3
Number of minutes I spent at the vet yesterday just to have him tell me that one cat has a hairball and the other is obsessive compulsive (and probably also has a hairball) both of which I ALREADY knew: 45
Number of dollars the vet cost me to tell me what I already knew: 89
Number of zits I have at the current moment: 7 (!!!!)
Number of Oreos I've eaten: 6
Number of boxes of girl scout cookies I just ordered: 3...sweet! I love girl scout cookies!!
Number of weeks I will be out of the office until May: 14
Number of humongous, 5 inch wide by 5 inches tall by 1 inch deep chocolate chip cookies I have eaten today (do we see a pattern with the cookies?): 1
Number of calories that one chocolate chip cookie probably was: 1500
Number of miles I now need to run: 4
Number of miles I will run tonight: 0
Number of insanely weird people I ran into yesterday: 1 (a korean lady staggering around in the grocery store parking lot [I was there buying more Resolve] singing 'Jesus Loves Me' at the top of her lungs).
Number of times I have been flashed today by a lady: 1 (yet another weird instance... was at Nordstrom in the bathroom, walked in and all I saw were boobs. For no glaringly apparent reason).

Ok...I'm done. No more numbers.

No comments: