Friday, January 13, 2006

Other random thoughts

I am grumpy and I am craving lots and lots of peanut butter. And mashed potatoes. With a glass of chardonnay. Anyone in?

I hate the dentist. Am too grumpy to explain the HUGE FREAKIN ordeal that my cursed teeth seem to be as of late but I will suffice it to say that I did in fact chip a filling (which explains the hole) and I do have another cavity (the one that I refused to fill at my dentist in Iowa before I left...apparently it has grown to enormous proportions. Go figure).

And then it hit me in the middle of the afternoon...it's friday the 13th. Aahh. It all becomes clear...the grumpiness, the unusual cravings, the cursed teeth. Hmm.

You might think I just have mood swings but I have to convince you that I really don't. I'm usually quite a stable person. I've spent today prepping myself for the trip to the DMV I have to make tomorrow morning...which I partially contribute to my grumpiness (the other contributors being my teeth, my insurance, and difficult clients). I would literally rather have teeth pulled than go to the DMV. Yes, my friends, it's finally time to face it. I have to submit and get my license and plates. After 7 months of absence from the DMV, I have to return to the land of horroric torture otherwise I might face real consequences. The main being that I was SUPPOSED to get my license and plates 10 days after moving here. Oops.

2 comments:

rachel said...

oh man... the DMV is the worst. Travis had to deal with it, here. We finally got our license plates after 4 months of hassle!

oh, and I am always craving mashed potatoes... is that weird? i just love mashed potatoes!

Jenn said...

I know...I could seriously probably live on mashed potatoes!