Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Can anyone guess what type of week I'm having by the following clues?

1) I have yet another hole in my tooth. Check out the July archives for my dentist story. I think what happened this time is one of the fillings chipped. And I've put off going to the dentist AGAIN for 3 weeks even though I have insurance now. So I've probably managed to complicated the problem.
2) My cat is compulsively losing clumps of hair...still. I found about four rats worth on the floor this morning. I have no idea what is wrong. We're scheduled to go to the vet next Tuesday.
3) A friend of mine from work can't hang out with me anymore outside of work because his girlfriend is uncomfortable with it. Apparently, it's not because of me (hello...I am married) but it's because of him and her distrust in him. Right. Because I am totally THAT girl and our relationship, of course, is anything but platonic. Come on. Kind of think it sucks though I completely understand and respect it.
4) I have two zits which really makes me pissed.

Answer anyone? I'll answer for you: Shitty.

I know everything seems so trivial in the grand scheme of bad things that can happen but sometimes the little things add up and just get to you. A grand bout of PMS complicates the problem even more. So, while I don't have cancer and no one that I love has died, the little things are just getting to me. So, I'm sorry to anyone that I'm sure has massive problems compared to my little tiny ones. I cannot comprehend the type of pain some people experience and for that I am grateful. But right now in this moment, I just want five minutes to feel sorry for myself and my little shitty week that I think I am having. I'm sure in a few hours I will be completely happy again and I will want to delete this post. And for that, I know everything is great.

2 comments:

P1 said...

Well, it's been a few hours. I hope you're feeling better now.

rachel said...

i totally understand, jenn. i have a hard time making myself feel guilty for being upset about relatively small things... but feeling upset and guilty about being upset just makes it all worse. we are only human and it is ok to feel sorry for ourselves once and ahwile! especially when you have so much going on! i hope your tooth is ok. i still have not been to the dentist! it has been like 3 years!