Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A week later...Part II

We are finally up and running in Phoenix... we got our Internet and cable hooked up on Monday so we are starting to feel like we are back up with what's happening in the world. We arrived in Phoenix at around 10 a.m. on Friday. Our area is really pretty nice... I like it a lot. We got here just in time... right now we are in the middle of a MAJOR heat wave (and I do mean major-even by Phoenix standards). It has been 115-120 degrees for the past three days. Granted the humidity is at 5-8% but I DON'T CARE. 115 degrees is 115 degrees even if the low humidity makes it FEEL like a COOL 112 (this is what the weatherman tells us). I actually don't mind the heat though. It really isn't unbearable. It does feel hot, but not worse than it feels some days in the midwest. Plus, I'd so much rather have heat than snow. Tim and I were thinking that we were in for a long summer but we heard on the news that it is the hottest its been here since August of 2003! I will write more and post more pictures about Phoenix and our new place later. But for now I will back track to our journey to get here:

No comments: