Wednesday, June 22, 2005


Unpacking! As of today, I think we are almost finished with the unpacking process... I was even able to clean out the garage today and organize all of our empty boxes so that we could pull the mini in out of the sun. So now I think all we have is just a few things to hang up and that will be easy since Tim just discovered how much he is in love with his new laser leveler. It really works much better than my method of trial and error. Everything seems to be coming together!

4 comments:

Adam said...

Hi, I am conducting a survey of Blog users for my Masters dissertation and have randomly selected your Blog. Your participation in my online survey would be greatly appreciated and would only take around 5 minutes to complete. The survey can be reached at the following address
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=100993
Thank you!
Adam

rachel said...

I am so glad you guys made it! sounds like an adventure. I meant to call you while you were on the road, but i didn't... How do you like the new apartment? I am sure it is wonderful!

pablo said...

(takes deep breath) . . . Wonderful story. So happy to see you guys arrived safely, with only a windshield as a casualty.

I hope the story of Tim and Jenn continues on this blog.

junebee said...

A house containing kitties is not truely empty.