Monday, June 27, 2005

Holy hell and other choice words

Exciting news (with a little bit of Jenn being an idiot on the end). I just got offered a job...at an awesome firm here in the Valley...it sounds like it is a lot like Denman which is exactly what I have been looking for. The firm is on the opposite side of the valley than what we are on which isn't that big of a deal it just means a lengthy commute everyday.The point is, one of the partners that I interviewed with just called to extend me an offer and I feel like I sounded like the biggest idiot in the world. I got all flustered and basically WAS an idiot. Arg.

My other point is that I DO CUSS, CURSE, or SWEAR. Whatever you want to call it. Not all of the time but I have to say that when I get mad, sometimes excited, flustered, or pissed off I do manage to spew off a few choice words. I am only admiting this publically (probably much to my husband's dismay-he hates it) because I am sick of not posting something I am pissed off about because I am afraid of the JUDGEMENT AND WRATH that will come from all of these people who try to believe that I am perfect and convince themselves as such. So there, it's out there...one of my flaws, among many. I am not perfect and I feel like using a certain word starting with "SH" to describe how I just acted on the phone. But since admiting that I cuss is a new development for some people I will save everyone from actually writing the word. Just know that I am not perfect and as soon as I finish writing this I am going to go scream a few choice words. And yes, I am not always calm for those of you who think I am always calm and composed. Sometimes a good scream and cry really makes you feel better. Thank you for your understanding of my character flaws.

3 comments:

pablo said...

Did Tim know this about you before or after the wedding?

Jenn said...

before...and i don't do it that much...just when i get mad or do something stupid. Just to clarify so that no one gets mad at me for my bad habits...

Carol said...

But did you take the job?