Wednesday, June 22, 2005


Our first mountain driving experience and the scariest part of our WHOLE trip, hands down (when I say scary I am referring more to the truck driver, Tim. It wasn't all that scary for me aside from the fact that I was scared FOR him. By the way, did I mention that he drove the truck THE WHOLE WAY OUT HERE? I was way impressed). This picture was taken after we had just come down from the mountains just outside of Albequerque, New Mexico. The problem was that they were doing construction...so there was one lane going each direction. We had a cement divider on our left and a cement wall on our right...plus, we had an incline and quite a bit of traffic. I felt kind of close and cramped in the mini and I was trying to stay far enough ahead of Tim in the case that traffic came to a stop-since it's a little bit hard for those trucks to stop-but since there was traffic the idea of staying ahead of him didn't work too well. I know Tim was dying back there!

No comments: