Friday, July 8, 2011

A typical thursday night.

Last night I met one of my friends Linda for happy hour. I help her to get a little organized with her accounting (she has her own business) and then we drink wine. Great plan, right?

Yeah WELL.

Not such a great plan on Friday morning. Just saying.

But then again, maybe I retract that. Maybe it doesn't really matter a whole lot because a) it's friday and b) there is nothing better than friends, good conversation, and good wine. It's always worth the next morning. Well, maybe except for that one Thursday night a few years ago where it wasn't so worth it and I had to show up to work the next morning in the clothes from the day before. But, it's been a few years since then and I was in a pretty bad place in life at the time. Now, I am so much wiser and smarter.

So yes, good friends, good wine... life is good.

Even when Friday morning it feels like your head is not fully attached to your body...but hey, your boyfriend enjoyed the rare form you were in the night before and was amused by your antics when you got home so maybe it still is a win-win?

No comments: