Saturday, June 5, 2010

One sunny Saturday...

Wouldn't you know it, on June 5 I had a SIX hour CPR class to get certified in CPR and AED (heart shocking). And wouldn't you know it, it was the FIRST sunny day in what felt like FOREVER. And actually probably had been since the middle of May when I was in my last training for the make a wish foundation. Why does this happen?!

Luckily, the six hours was cut to four so I had all afternoon to play in the sun which I took FULL advantage of by walking about 8 miles and then laying in the sun. Bella also got to enjoy ALL DAY at her favorite place: Happy Hound. When I picked her up that evening, she was a tired and happy dog.

Snoozing in the car about 2.5 minutes after leaving Happy Hound.

And sleeping and sleeping on the way home.

Trying to stay awake to sniff out the window but not really happening without falling asleep. Too cute.

No comments: