Monday, February 1, 2010

A new favorite snack.

The other day I was at Trader Joes and stumbled upon a Pure bar. Awesome! I'm always looking for new "bars" without the bunches of artificial crap that sometimes comes with them, as awesome as they (usually) purport themselves to be. And the healthiest ones can sometimes have a tendency to taste like some form of cardboard or have a million grams of fat along with the artificial stuff, so I'm always a little skeptical.

BUT, these pure bars?! Well, first, I read the stats on the back of the bar thinking, well, I'll TRY it but who knows. They only have 180 calories and are totally raw AND organic. I'm sold based on those facts. These are the ingredients: organic dates, organic agave nectar, organic rice protein, organic cashews, organic cocoa, organic almonds, organic walnuts. THAT'S IT. All of my favorite things, healthy, organic, great fats/protein/calories.

On to the taste test: AMAZING!! I am totally a huge fan.

No comments: