Sunday, February 7, 2010

Something only someone I know can appreciate:

You know who you are.

When I was at the client referenced in this last post, in their bathrooms, I saw this:

A dyson handdryer! Woah! Pretty slick, and apparently pretty green, though don't quote me on that as I have done no research on bathroom handdryers or what specific kinds are more "green."

Sorry about the quality of the above photo. I thought it was weird to snap a picture in their bathroom but I was going to anyway. Turns out bringing my phone to pee isn't really that natural for me so I forgot every time. The above is a google image and is not the best quality.

The company I was at was big on being green in every way that they manufacture so having an environmentally friendly handdryer seemed consistent with the company goals. Perhaps these are around everywhere and I just don't get out enough but it was the first I had seen, specifically of the dyson variety. I thought it was pretty cool.

No comments: