Friday, February 26, 2010

Anchorage, Alaska

I was up in Anchorage this week (minus two days thanks to playing superman which = FAIL...see last post) and it was gorgeous, as always. I love coming up in February because the days are much longer. The first day we were up here, we had totally sunny skies and the next day it just DUMPED snow on us. Like 6 inches in 2 hours. Crazy. It was cool though for us Seattle people that haven't seen snow all winter (not complaining though!) Below are some pictures of the sunny day. I also have a great story from the night we went out in Anchorage but I am going to wait to post about that. I know, I know, such a tease.

A shot from the hotel room I was in. Downtown Anchorage with mountains in the background.

And round two looking the other way.

No comments: