Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines day weekend

We had a great Valentines day weekend... of course I had to work on Saturday but we made the most of it...

Gorgeous flowers, wine and a card from Timmy prior to Valentines day... a nice touch since I think all of that is kind of cheesy on the actual day of.

Fabulous dinner that I made on Saturday night- sweet potatoes, Chilean sea bass, asparagus, and sauteed spinach/mushrooms. It was prettier when it was just served on plates but I forgot to take pictures- these are the leftovers.

Then Sunday, Tim surprised me with reservations to Daniels, a nice restaurant in Seattle. Yum! I haven't seen him much lately so it was so nice to be able to go to a nice dinner. And it was early enough in the evening that it was still light out so we had a great view. Awesome!

And T himself at dinner. We both had salmon... so delish. I usually don't get very into valentines day and this year was really no exception but it was nice to have a few romantic nice things throughout the weekend to commemorate the "official" day of love!

No comments: