Sunday, September 25, 2005

A year ago today...September 25, 2004

At this time last year (9:30 p.m. Kansas City time) we were officially married and getting ready to head off to the Raphael Hotel on the plaza! I miss last year simply because everyone that we love was with us at the same place, same time. It was such a great day...not to mention a great weekend. We couldn't have asked for more perfect days the entire weekend...in each and every respect. And, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect first year of marriage. I'm so thankful for every year that I have with Tim... I love him so much more every year and this year especially we have learned so much more about each other and we have grown as a couple in ways that I wouldn't have imagined before we got married. So, today I celebrate for what we have but even more for what's to come in the future.

Here are some pictures taken by various people to go back to the past a little bit... We still don't have our official pictures yet, but these are just as great! There are some pictures of the rehearsal dinner, too. Enjoy!!

No comments: