Friday, September 9, 2005

Similar to what a wet rat would look like...

except on a much larger scale. Yes, that is what I look like right now. I have never been so wet in my entire life (excluding intentionally being wet by taking showers or going swimming).

A group of us in my department took a new hire out to lunch today. And, right as we were walking out, an unexpected Arizona monsoon comes rolling in. And the funny thing is about these monsoons is that they are not usually widespread. So, lucky us, we were in the exact spot where a big part of the ocean decided to dump right on us. I know I have said this before, but this time takes the cake: I have NEVER, EVER experienced harder, more intense rain. My hair was as wet as it is in the shower, my clothes looked like I jumped into a pool with them on (they were even dripping!) It was so crazy but so hysterical at the same time. Moments like these are just simply memorable. You'll always laugh when you look back at them. I'm still laughing now at how ridiculous we all looked...STILL look from getting so drenched and walking back to the office looking like we all decided to just jump in a lake for a swim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could never look like a wet rat. More like a mermaid.

Pablo
roundrockjournal.com

Chelse182 said...

It sounds like a movie scene!