Wednesday, September 7, 2005

I can't believe I forgot to post about this!

I am NOT a bargain shopper. I try, but I fail miserably. I admire people who are good at bargain shopping and who always find cute things at shocking prices. Unfortunately, as much as I try not to be the way I am, I am notorious for always buying things at the full price and sometimes it can get kind of expensive especially if we are talking about clothes or shoes. I always tell Tim that it's ok though. Just like he used to collect baseball cards, I collect clothes. And I have a pretty decent collection... no Marc Jacobs or Jimmy Choos but maybe someday... ;)

BUT, BUT! I have redeemed myself for years to come! This weekend I found a $140 blazer at Ann Taylor for $10. I. AM. NOT. KIDDING. I thought that the tag had been misprinted and it was actually marked down to $100 (which still would have been good!) But, nope! The lady said that it really was $10. And it was cute! (Usually I am not a huge fan of Ann Taylor-it seems kind of old but I went in on Saturday and found a few cute things!) After finding the jacket, I proceeded to find some REALLY cute chocolate brown pants to go with it (unfortunately not as good of a deal) and it made it all the more attractive. Even if I didn't find cute pants to match it, I just had to buy it to say that I got a $140 jacket for $10. That is absolutely jaw dropping, especially considering my luck at finding bargains. So, maybe there is hope yet for me to find good deals and to become a better bargain shopper...that would make Tim so happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is thorough If you have a weight issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in appetite suppressant purchasing appetite suppressant

bgunner said...

How come you have all these wierd people posting on your blog tryng to sell you stuff?

by the way - congrats on the $10 jacket - can you tell june how to do that?

Jenn said...

I don't know!! I need to get my own blog so that I am not using blogger anymore...as soon as I figure out how to become more computer literate. I've heard wordpress is good but again, the computer literacy thing is an issue.

As far as the jacket goes, tell June that the way to do it is to get lucky. :)