Tuesday, September 6, 2005

60 day feedback

This is just a general overview of work so I think it's ok to write about: I just had a 6o day feedback meeting with my manager and my managing partner (my top boss). I guess they like me! I just need to ask more questions...I can deal with that. I am just really happy that they like me. I am often overly critical of myself-thinking and worrying that I am doing the wrong thing and that people don't like me. I always do this even when I know that they do like me. I know that I am shy and often too laid back...people generally are drawn to people who are outgoing and witty...but I don't know that its a bad thing to be like I am...it's just me...I am a listener and observer as opposed to what might be called the life of the party. Is it really that bad to be known as quiet? I have definitely had my incredibly stupid moments but I realize that it's all a part of the learning experience. I am learning and hopefully becoming smarter in the process. I realize that it IS a process. I'm not going to know everything now. I naturally like to figure out things on my own because I don't like to feel stupid (I often get discouraged when I do feel stupid and incapable) but I know that this process is going to have to involve other people and them guiding me. As long as I am on par with where I should be on this learning path, that's all I care about. And apparently I am. So, that's good to hear along with hearing that I am doing the right things and that people do like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Links to Profit and Healthshopping cart coverWays to profit and shopping cart cover items