Saturday, October 2, 2010

Seattle! Sounders!

The first weekend of October, the 2nd to be exact, we had tickets to the Sounders game. Soccer is HUGE in Seattle. Seriously. And apparently the sounders are actually pretty good? We went to one game back in August as one of our first outings as an official couple and were excited to go again. We went with Oliver and one of Justin's clients, our friend, Suzanne. Pictures:

It actually ended up being a nice day when the sun broke through.

Oliver eating a cookie that we snuck in to the game.

Mmmmmm.... yummm....

My boy and I. We actually ended up meeting up with a friend of mine, Ryan, at the game too. It was cool because I hadn't seen him in a long time so I was happy to get to talk to him for a while.

About an hour after the game, these two boys were ZONKED. I mean, you would have thought that they'd just run their asses off for 90 minutes. I fought sleep and then went on a long run. We spent the evening hanging and having dinner with Justin's dad and brother. Perfect October fall day.

No comments: