Monday, October 11, 2010

I have a problem.

I keep losing things. Not the least of which may be my mind. Maybe? I'm not really sure why this is.

But seriously? It's getting out of control. That day that I got into an accident? Locked my keys in the garage in the rental car somehow. And since? I've lost my keys about 20 times. And I keep losing clothes and my key card to get into my office. And #*&$#* it is driving me NUTS. It wouldn't be so weird if it was typical behavior but it's not AT ALL. I NEVER lose things, never have. Come on, I'm a type A accountant, being organized is my nature. It's completely bizarre.

Perhaps I should take a pregnancy test? Or Alzheimer's?

Just KIDDING.

I blame Justin. It's his fault. I am completely enamoured and enable to concentrate on anything else. Or maybe it was the jolt of said accident and it's that damn tanker trucks' fault.

Or maybe it's just me and I'm just scattered or disorganized or unfocused right now. Who the hell knows.

But! Case in point: today I locked my keys in my house.

This takes some talent, guys, to keep losing them or locking them in ridiculous places so much, so often. Perhaps I should look into a career change as a professional loser of things and locker of keys in obscure places. Thank god I was smart enough to realize my problem so I gave Justin my extra set so that he could rescue me. I think after about the tenth time he just shook his head and handed them over, and I'm sure he was thinking "Again, girl? Really?" I guess the keys are probably the most important but having someone rescue me in that regard doesn't solve the problem of the fact that I can't find my favorite black sweatpants or key card to work or multiple other articles of clothing... hmm...

No comments: