Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Disabled.

After this hike up Granite mountain in rather, um, excruciating pain (sssssh Justin), I spent the rest of the weekend hobbling around and pretending like I was ok but really? Not so much. Sunday brought on a day of rest and watching football. HOWEVER around 2pm, someone was getting antsy so we decided to go play tennis. Huh. Disabled tennis. NOT FUN.

I pretty much stood in one place and tried to whack the ball as it whizzed by if it was in my circumference of reach. Luckily I was paired with Oliver who is a superstar so we did pretty well against Justin and Bailey.

The weekend disability was followed by a quick trip to Aberdeen on October 18-19. I stayed the night down there and wouldn't you know it, the more and more time I spend down there, I just haven't even come to like it. It is ALWAYS, without fail, cold, rainy and gray. I guess that's why it sits in what is called "Grays Harbor." Go figure, the name means something. Weird.

No comments: