Sunday, October 23, 2005

It has to happen at least once a year...

I have a cold. Given to me by Tim. Nice gift. I want to know where the switch is that automatically turns on the second you get a cold to make your nose gush like a waterfall. Then I will proceed to turn it off along with the sneeze switch and the sore throat switch. Luckily the achy body switch and fever switch have remained turned off and hopefully will NOT turn on. Turning those two switches on is like pure torture. I always feel like I'm dying when I have a fever and my whole body hurts. I can handle a little cold.

By the way, has anyone heard of Airborne? People at work have told me about its wonders and we got some. It has like 1500% vitamin c, 1000% vitamin a, and tons of other vitamins and minerals (including echinachea which I usually take by itself to conquer the yearly cold). I bought some and took some...we'll see how well it works. I have to believe it will do some sort of good judging by all the good things it has in it!

2 comments:

P1 said...

I thought Airborne was for preventing colds, not curing them. I don't know that, though.

Jenn said...

You can take it at the first sign or during it...