Monday, October 24, 2005

The biggest downfall to having a cold...

I can't handle cold medicine. I take it and I feel stoned. I would probably get a DUI if I was pulled over if I have cold medicine in my body. I cannot walk in straight lines. I can't see straight. I can't focus. I feel woozy. My hands shake. I get hot. Then cold. Then hot. Then cold. This is not uncommon. Every time I get a cold I face the biggest dilema: to take or not to take cold medicine and if so, how much? Today I opted to take it simply because I knew I'd be in meetings all morning and if I didn't take it I would have snot all over my face, have blodshot eyes, and be sneezing on everyone at the table. So, I took it. The full dosage. Against my better judgement. I had the conversation with Tim this morning that I thought I should only take ONE tylenol cold instead of the recommended dosage of two because it's supposed to last 6-8 hours. He didn't understand why that would matter. Well, at least I proved him right. I totally feel like I'm on drugs right now. Definitely not how you want to feel when you are at work and you have to look somewhat competant. At least I can breathe.

3 comments:

gw said...

I'm helping to promote a good new product (I despise cold medicines too)

if you're interested click on my name

If not, at least, I hope you feel better.

P1 said...

Feeling any better?

Jenn said...

yeah, I am...thanks for asking!