Saturday, December 6, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 12.6.2014

This morning we headed off the the Santa train! We've had tickets since September. Owen was super excited!

Bennett didn't really seem to care.



Boarding the train...


On the train.


An attempt at a family selfie.


Family shot once we rode the train to santa (we didn't actually wait in line to see Santa as it was really long and we didn't think Owen would care...we will see other santas).


Friends hanging out! Also called: the hilarity of trying to get toddlers to stay in one spot for a photo.




Friends with babies: me and B (3.5 months), Jen and Andrew (7 months), Stacie and Millie (5 months).


Tonight we were supposed to go to my company's holiday party but B is such a mess with the no bottle thing that we stayed home. We have a lot of years to go to parties hopefully. I was pretty happy with my sweet date...although he drank too much and passed out on me.

No comments: