Saturday, December 27, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 12.27.2014

Today was our day to celebrate Christmas. Owen was so excited to wake up and see that "Santie" had been here. And brought him a ball, choo choo, bus and dog. B kind of missed out on some of the loot this year but he didn't seem to mind much. 

While poppy, O and B were playing with Santa presents, I made our typical Christmas Day blueberry coffee cake. 


Jon and Margot came over mid morning and the festivities started!


Surrounded by a pile of presents....now to figure out how to get all this stuff home. 


O had a blast and was spoiled rotten. 


B, again, didn't seem to care a whole lot. 



Unfortunately my dad was still sick (it's also his birthday so double bummer!) and I had some weird gut thing still. I still think I may have eaten something but everyone cross your fingers that the kiddos stay in the clear of any and all of it. 

Later tonight: fixing things with his new tool belt. 




It was another very Merry Christmas indeed!! (I got a little spoiled myself). 

No comments: