Saturday, December 6, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 12.5.2014

Pops and Bennett got to play in the morning while I went to meetings. I then joined up with them at the gym to find out that B had blown out and was in his emergency outfit. And he was hot so it was zipped open. He looked like a stud.



After we worked out, we headed home to get some work done. I then had a board meeting that I took Bennett to. Still no bottle and a hot mess at night PLUS the night before Justin had to deal with him as I had a late meeting. Needless to say, I took pity on my husband and got B dressed to go (funny enough I dressed him almost identical to O, before O got home from Miss Collette's...and I had no recollection of what clothes I had sent with Owen). 


The big guy. Not happy I was leaving.



Funny story: as I left the meeting, I somehow managed to lock my keys in the car while B was in the car. In other words, I locked Bennett in the car. And Justin's car is at the dealer, no car seat for O for the truck, and Oliver was not home to stay with Owen. I started to freak out but then my friend was able to go get Justin's key chain to bring to me. I froze my butt off in the meantime, but we survived. I still can't believe I locked my 3.5 month old in the car! I have no clue how or why that happened (my keys were in my purse, and I set them by B when I put him in. Typically when you open the car with the keys, it unlocks all doors. For some reason this time it locked them).

No comments: