Thursday, December 25, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 12.25.2014

Merry Christmas! Although if we are being honest, it didn't feel much like Christmas today as we are saving the festivities for Saturday (with a special delayed Santa visit happening tomorrow night).

Woke up this morning and all 3 boys were cuddling with blankie. Pretty cute.

A little while later mom and B snuck in some cuddles. I'm feeling a tad bit under the weather (lame) so it was nice to just veg. 


This afternoon Owen got up from his nap to play ping pong! He loves it. 





B observed with grandma.


And this evening B and I caught a few more cuddles before he puked all over me. I would say he has the same thing I have but honestly I think I over fed him again. Whoops. Fingers crossed neither of the boys feel yucky! My dad has a cold and I am feeling a little achy with a tummy ache. Not horrible, but hoping I just ate something weird and no one else gets it. 

No comments: