Thursday, December 18, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 12.17.2014

Today Bennett turned 4 months old! We were up bright and early to catch his first flight to KC. He thanked us by projectile barfing all over everything right as we were walking out the door. I tried to load him up and my plan backfired. Literally. 




Owen and B- Owen with his new back pack we got him for the flight.


Side to side- Owen at 4 months on left. 


And the monthly collage...getting big!


After cleaning up B we headed to the airport about 20 minutes later grab we wanted to. But, we made it there pretty quickly with our entire house packed up... Minus the three things I forgot: a coat (for me), toothbrushes, and workout tops. I would say given the volume of crap I had to pack, that was pretty good!


We made it through security in record time and didn't even have to take anything out of our bags (?!) I thought we were going to be close on time but we ended up needing to kill an hour. Owen got to watch a lot of planes.


Baby b was happy, 


We finally made it on the plane and got Oe all settled. He really didn't care much about any of the new crap I got him (fail!)


But he loved the air vents and tray tables. Of course. 


Bennett, however, slept through the whole thing...mostly. 



And 20 minutes before landing, O passed out. Awesome...both kids were totally out when we landed. 


It was pretty tiring but we made it! (Worth it).

No comments: